Prepare Your Finances for Whatever Lies Ahead
When you have something big on the horizon—like going to college or getting married—excitement can give way to anxiety. So much to prepare for! It can be overwhelming, so we put together some information for you on how to keep your finances in order while you get ready for the big change.
We've partnered with Balance to provide you with additional financial advice and resources to help you meet your financial goals and prepare you to make sound financial decisions.
- Going to College
- College Savings Tips (For All Ages)
- Sending a Child to College
- 10 Tips to Pay Off Student Loans Faster
- Countdown to Repayment: How to Prepare for Student Loans
- Couples and Money
- Getting Married
- Divorce and Finances: The Ultimate Checklist
- Managing Your Money During a Divorce
- Changing Careers
- How to Cope with a Changing Payday Cycle
- How to Apply for Unemployment Benefits
- How to Make the Most of a Reduced Paycheck
Smart Money Moves Series
You know you need to save. You know you need to plan for retirement. Those are great general rules, but did you know you should be managing your money differently at different stages of your life? That’s why we created this new series: Smart Money Moves. We provide an overview of what you should be prioritizing based on your age (or life stage).