Whether you are new to borrowing or have a long history with credit we have a resource to help you.
We've partnered with Balance to provide you with financial advice and resources to help you manage your credit effectively. Learn the basics of credit, along with how to access and read your credit report and improve your score.
- Improving Your Credit Score
- Five Ways to Establish Credit
- How to Build Credit Without a Card or a Loan
- How to Access Your Free Credit Reports
- Six Confusing Things About Your Credit Report (and What They Mean)
- What is a Credit Freeze?
- How to Remove Credit Report Errors in Three Steps
- What to Prioritize on Your Credit Reports
- The Basics of Credit: What to Know Before You Borrow
- When to Use Credit (and When to Avoid it)
- Put Money Back into Your Pocket by Refinancing Your Auto Loan
Free Financial Assistance
- Free Financial Counseling
- Free Online Coaching
- Free Debt Management
Call: 888.456.2227 (toll free)
Mon-Thurs: 5AM-8PM PST
Fri: 5AM-5PM PST
Sat: 8AM-5PM PST