With the help of an IRA from Rivermark, you can prepare for a comfortable retirement or reach other financial goals.
- No set-up or annual maintenance fees
- Convenient deposits through payroll deduction and automatic transfers
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Rollover an IRA from another financial institution
- Either plan can be opened by non-minors
Or call 503.626.6600 or 800.452.8502 if you have questions or if we can help you in any way.
Types of Rivermark IRAs Available
Roth IRA - No age restrictions on contributions and qualified distributions are tax-free.
Traditional IRA - Earnings accumulate tax-deferred and contributions are tax-deductible if you qualify.