We’ve set a goal to grow the Fund to $1,000,000 through a variety of fundraising activities and with donations from members, volunteers and employees. Members are encouraged to participate by donating directly to The Rivermark Fund of The Oregon Community Foundation.Donate Online
Doing Our Part
Giving back to the communities we serve has always been a driving force of who we are. We are proud to be good neighbors and here is how we are doing our part:
- Rivermark will commit a budgeted portion of earnings to the Fund, incorporating various methods and programs in order to do so. See our current grant recipients.
- Rivermark employees have the flexibility to decide when, where and for what cause they volunteer.
- Two days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) per year. Our employees are encouraged to volunteer with any organization they’re passionate about.
- Employees and volunteers are also encouraged to contribute to the Fund at their discretion.
How You Can Get Involved
Our goal is to grow the Rivermark Community Fund to $1,000,000 so we can continue to give large distributions to deserving organizations. There are several things you can do to help.
- Make a tax-deductible donation directly to the fund
- Shop Small, Give Big. On Small Business Saturday (Nov 26) make a purchase with your Rivermark credit or debit card. Rivermark will donate $.75 per transaction on that day.
The Rivermark Community Fund - Building Oregon's future through grants that encourage local entrepreneurship, small business growth and economic opportunity for all.
See our Frequently Asked Questions.