Save a trip to the branch by electronically transferring money to or from your Rivermark account.
Wire Transfer Benefits:
- Quickly move money between financial institutions.
- Complete a transfer at a branch, or over the phone*.
- Send wire transfers domestically.
- Receive domestic and international wire transfers.
*Phone wire transfer limit of $25,000 applies.
How to Get Started:
Make sure you have the following information for both sending or receiving a wire transfer:
- Transit Routing Number: 323076012
- Institution Address: Rivermark Community Credit Union, 8505 SW Creekside Place, Beaverton, OR 97008
- Full name of the person or business as they appear on the account
- The account number
- The physical address of the recipient