Pay a Loan
Please Note: Changes to the Fund an Account and Pay a Rivermark Loan pages are coming to Online Banking beginning November 16, 2022. Click here for more details.
Rivermark makes paying your loans quick, easy, and, worry-free using Online and Mobile Banking. Just tell us how you want to make your payments and where the funds are coming from, and we’ll do the rest.
Benefits and Features
- Pay your loans from any account.
- Schedule recurring loan payments from your Rivermark Checking or Savings through the Make a Transfer feature.
- Schedule now or within the next 30 days if paying by Visa/Mastercard or with another financial institution.
- See past and pending payments.
Paying from a Rivermark Account?
Use the Make a Transfer functionality to transfer your loan payment from your Rivermark Checking or Savings.
Another financial institution
OR a Visa or Mastercard debit card (2% processing fee applies)
Step 1: Choose Pay a Rivermark Loan from the Move Money drop-down in Online Banking.
Step 2: Select which membership the loan you want to pay is on.
Step 3: Choose the loan you'd like to pay. Enter the amount you want to pay and choose where the funds should originate.
Step 4: Choose to make the payment now or within the next 30 days.
Changes to External Transfers
Changes to the Fund an Account and Pay a Rivermark Loan features within Online Banking are coming beginning November 16, 2022. For security purposes, microdeposits are now required to confirm ownership of the account you’re connecting to. Microdeposits are small sums of money that are transferred into and out of your account, each less than $1.
Here are a few important updates that may require your attention:
- If you previously saved any external payment or deposit methods, they will not be carried over. You will need to set up your payment or deposit accounts again.
- When adding ACH/external accounts through online banking, all new accounts must be verified via microdeposits.
- To ensure validation has occurred in time, the microdeposit verification should begin at least 5 business days before the payment due date.
- For all non-home secured loans, you have 10 days past your due date before your payment is considered late. For home-secured loans, you have 15 days past your due date before your payment is considered late.
- Payment/Deposit methods are for individual login access to account information only. Only the methods you added will be available to you.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at 503.626.6600 or 800.452.8502.