Skip to navigation Skip to main content

Protect Your Most Valuable Asset

Rivermark Members Save on Home Insurance

Protect Your Most Valuable Asset

Save on Home Insurance

Get a Quote

Home Insurance

From your first home to your forever home, Rivermark Insurance Agency has you covered. Homeowners insurance will help protect the physical structure of your home, the belongings inside and more.

Coverage Options

  • Dwelling (Home Structure)– Covers the physical structure of your home. 
  • Personal Property– Covers the belongings inside your home.
  • Liability Protection– Protect you if someone makes a claim against you or sues you for damages after being injured on your property. 

Get your quote online or call us at 503.906.9777.

Protection From the WHAT IF'S...


A homeowner policy can cover your personal belongings. The policy generally covers your stuff against events like theft, lightning, fire, smoke, vandalism, explosions and windstorms.


Homeowners policies generally include coverage for items stolen off-premises. That means belongings outside your home have insurance protection similar to the things inside your home.


This coverage helps cover legal costs in the event you are sued for accidental bodily injury or property damage of others.

Rivermark members save an average of over $600 per year on insurance.*

It only takes 15 minutes to ensure you're getting the best possible rate on insurance coverage.

Get a Quote

Why do I need homeowners insurance?

Homeowners insurance ensure that you are covered when you really need it. Things happen such as natural disasters, which are completely out of our control. In the event that something bad happens, it’s good to make sure that your home is insured, because then you can afford to pay for those damages later. Homeowners insurance helps pay for any potential rebuilding costs that you might have down the line.

What isn’t covered by homeowners insurance?

Homeowners policies generally limit the amount of coverage on guns, fine jewelry, furs, silver and other possessions that are highly susceptible to loss and not owned by most policyholders. These possessions can be covered fully by adding an endorsement to your homeowners policy. Flood and earthquake damage generally is not covered under your homeowners policy, but separate coverage may be purchased. Contact us to find out what is covered and what insurance you may need.

*Average savings for our members is based on the previous 12 months of auto, homeowner, and packaged policyholders’ savings per customer when compared to the policyholders’ former premiums.  Individual premiums and savings will vary.

Business conducted with Rivermark Insurance Agency, LLC is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Rivermark Community Credit Union. If you are purchasing insurance for yourself or as part of a credit union loan, you need to be aware of some important information. Insurance products are not deposits of Rivermark and are not insured by the NCUA. They are not guaranteed by Rivermark and may be subject to risk. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Rivermark may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the member’s choice. Rivermark Insurance Agency, LLC is a subsidiary of Rivermark.