- Business Oregon- Oregon's economic development agency working to create and expand businesses that provide sustainable, living-wage jobs. Learn More.
- Business Washington- Linking entrepreneurs and small businesses to Washington state resources. Learn More.
- Oregon Small Business Development Center- Oregon SBDC services are available to anyone who starts, operates, or owns a small business in Oregon. Learn More.
- Washington Small Business Development Center- Washington SBDC services are available to anyone who starts, operates, or owns a small business in Washington. Learn More.
- Oregon Business Registration Forms- Registering or renewing your business in Oregon. Learn More.
- Washington Business Registration Forms- Registering or renewing your business in Washington. Learn More.
- Oregon Department of Revenue- Keep up to date on Oregon tax laws and reforms. Learn More.
- Washington Department of Revenue- Keep up to date on Washington tax laws and reforms. Learn More.
- Oregon Saves- A state sponsored retirement savings program for employers that do not offer an employee sponsored retirement plan for employees. Learn More.
Starting Your Business
Nothing in the business world is better than a numbered ‘to do’ list to get things done. Here’s how to start your business.
Hiring Your First Employee
Are you ready to hire your first employee? This important milestone requires a lot of thought, consideration and preparation.
Manage Your Cash Flow Effectively
Managing cash flow can be challenging, but we’ve put together some strategies to help you.
Protect Your Business from Cyber Crime
As our world becomes more and more digital, cyber security is a growing concern for small businesses.
Determining the Legal Structure of Your Business
Many things are determined by the legal structure of your business. Here are some things to consider.
Four Smart Moves That Will Cut Expenses For Your Small Busines
When it comes to keeping costs down, all small business owners know one thing: creativity is key.
Four Smart Tips For Your Small Business Budget
Without a tight budget, it's easy to lose track of spending. Here are some tips to help you get your company's budget in order.