Apply to Serve
Each year, Rivermark appoints members to serve on the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee. If you would like to apply to serve on either of these bodies, applications will be accepted until Monday, January 25, 2021.
At Rivermark Community Credit Union, service to our members is at the heart of everything we do. As a paid board or supervisory committee member, you will be an active participant developing the credit union’s strategic direction, ensuring sound governance, and providing executive level oversight on behalf of the 90,000 members who bank with us.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a rich culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports and celebrates a broad range of voices and encourages new and bold perspectives. We are seeking women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and candidates from other under-represented groups.
Successful candidate qualifications:
- Understanding of the credit union difference and Rivermark’s membership and community impact.
- Knowledge of credit union products, financial reporting, and utilization of data in decision making.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo; ability to critically examine and question issues, reports, and plan strategically.
- Ability to adapt to changing economic conditions and focus on future strategies that bring more value to members.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to actively participate and contribute in board of director or supervisory committee activities.
- Live/work in the Oregon counties within the field of membership.
- Knowledge of fintech, payments, digital banking, innovation, DEI, small business ownership, mortgage and business loan experience (preferred).
If you are a forward-thinking, strategic leader who is committed to our mission of “Building financial empowerment together”, we welcome you to join Rivermark’s board of directors or supervisory committee.
- Board of Director Position- Job Posting
- Supervisory Committee Position-Job Posting
- Code of Ethics
- Disclosure and Authorization Form for Consumer Reports
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Please Note: Must be a primary member of the Credit Union in good standing and of legal age. Joint account owners and business membership authorized signers who are not members in their own right are not eligible. Applicants must also satisfy any bonding requirements of the Credit Union, agree to the terms of and meet the requirements of the Credit Union’s Code of Ethics Policy, not be employed by the Credit Union or any subsidiary during the past two years.