The following tax documents are now available online for members.
- 1099-INT - Interest Income, Back-up Withholding, CD Penalties Paid
- 1098 - Mortgage Interest Statement (mortgage or home equity loans)
- 1099-R - Distributions from IRAs
- 1099-Q - Payments from Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
How to Access Your Tax Documents in Online Banking
If you have opted in to receive e-statements, you will receive an email notification when your tax forms are available to view in Online Banking. Simply follow the steps below to access them:
1. Log into Online Banking.
2. Navigate to the More menu and find E-Notices.
3. Select the appropriate membership (if applicable).
4. All available tax documents will be listed.
Note: You will need to download Adobe Reader to open your documents. You will also need to enable pop-up blockers on your browser.
You'll receive a 1099-INT form only if you've received over $10 in dividend distributions over the course of the year. If you did not receive over $10 in dividend distributions over the course of the year, you will still be required to report your earnings to the IRS.
Your total 2016 deposit and loan interest amounts will appear on your January statements.
IRA statements are available within Online Banking in the E-Statements section.
If you need a duplicate tax form please give us a call at 503.626.6600 or 800.452.8502.
Important Tax Dates
1/31/17 - All tax forms will be sent from Rivermark.
2/1/17 - W2 forms must be sent from employers.
4/17/17 - Roth IRA Contribution Deadline. $5,500 maximum if under 50.
4/18/17 - Last day to submit your 2016 tax return or file an extension