A home is one of the biggest purchases - if not the biggest purchase - you will make in your lifetime. Make sure you have considered all factors, including down payment, financing options and lifestyle changes, before turning that key.
We've partnered with Balance to provide you with additional financial advice and resources to help you make well-informed decisions about home ownership.
First Time Home Buyers
- Buy your First Home
- Are you Ready to Buy a Home?
- Home Buying Don'ts You Can Avoid
- Do you Have Enough Money to Buy a Home?
- Hidden Costs New Homeowners May Overlook
- Don't Believe These Common Myths About Purchasing a Home
Buy or Refinance
- Buy your Next Home
- Is it Time to Refinance Your Mortgage?
- How to Find the Perfect Realtor
- Inspecting the Home-Inspection Process
- Debt-to-Income Ratios can Derail Your Home Purchase
- Moving Soon? Plan for these Unexpected Expenses
- Do you Need to Downsize? A Quick Quiz
- What you Need to Know About Using a Gift as a Down Payment
Repair or Remodel
- Remodel Your Home
- Best Home Improvements that Pay you Back
- Fix Your Home Repair Plan
- Fall Back in Love with Your Home
- Renting Versus Buying a Home
- The Complete Guide to Renting
- Read this Before You Break Your Lease
- Will You be Renting Forever
Free Financial Assistance
- Free Financial Counseling
- Free Online Coaching
- Free Debt Management
Call: 888.456.2227 (toll free)
Mon-Thurs: 5AM-8PM PST
Fri: 5AM-5PM PST
Sat: 8AM-5PM PST