Open Your Business Account
The fact that you’re considering Rivermark Business Services says a lot. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and be part of your success.
To establish your business membership, make an appointment at any branch. We’ll help you set up Online Banking, Mobile Banking with remote deposit, payroll processing, Visa business credit cards, and vehicle loans. We can even set you up with an instant debit card so you can start running your business right away. Other services include:
- Business Checks and Endorsement Stamp
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments Setup
- Financial Advice
- 401(k) and other Benefit Planning
Switch Your Accounts
Make the Switch from your old bank to your new business partner with the Rivermark quick-switch checklist.
- Choose and fund your Business Checking Account.
- Stop using your old account, but keep it open for a while as you transition deposits and bill pay information.
- Transfer your account deposits to Rivermark, including your automatic payments, as well as merchants and vendors that send you payments. Our Automatic Transfer Letter may help with the process.
- Close your old business account once all of your outstanding payments have cleared and deposits are successfully routed to Rivermark. The Request to Close Account(s) form can help speed things up in most cases.
Make the Switch
Making the switch to Rivermark is easy! We've even put together a kit to help you with the process. We look forward to being your new business partner.Get the Kit
Did you know that 2/3rds of small business owners use mobile banking?
Download our App to access your business accounts on the go now.