Debt and Money Management
Debt and money mismanagement are two of the biggest hurdles most consumers face. We want to help our members tackle their financial situations and build a strong foundation for their financial future.
We've partnered with Balance to provide you with financial advice and resources to help you meet your financial goals and prepare you to make sound financial decisions.
Balance offers financial assistance for our members free of charge. To take advantage of this service, call 800.777.7525 or chat with them online. They are available Mon-Thurs 5AM-8PM, Fri 5AM-5PM and Sat 8AM-5PM.
- How to Minimize Holiday Debt
- Get a Fresh Start by Paying Old Debt
- Five Ways to Overcome Debt Stress
- Four Ways to Manage Medical Debt
- More Than the Minimum: How to Pay Off Your Credit Card Debt Faster
- Credit Coaching and Repayment Plans: Your Debt Lifeline
- How to Communicate with a Creditor
- Five Essential Bankruptcy Facts
- Is Bankruptcy Your Best Option?
- How to Arrange a Debt Settlement
- Personal Finance For Millennials
- Spring Cleaning Your Finances
- Nine Ways to Master Your Money
- Prioritize Your Bills
- Eight Awesome Alternatives to Binge Shopping
- Assistance for Low-Income Families: Get the Help you Need
Free Financial Assistance
- Free Financial Counseling
- Free Online Coaching
- Free Debt Management
Call: 888.456.2227 (toll free)
Mon-Thurs: 5AM-8PM PST
Fri: 5AM-5PM PST
Sat: 8AM-5PM PST