Rivermark Community Credit Union wants to help protect your family with
$1,000.00 INSURANCE COVERAGE PAID FOR YOU BY RIVERMARK COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
As a Rivermark Community Credit Union member age 18 or older you can help protect your family’s financial future with Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company. In addition to the $1,000.00 Credit Union Paid coverage paid for you by Rivermark Community Credit Union, you can purchase Additional Coverage at group rates.
- You are pre-authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000.
- Supplement your free coverage for
- Individual: $1 per $10,000
- Family: $1.50 per $10,000
- Your acceptance is guaranteed - No Medical Exams or Health Questions.
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary if you die from a covered accident.
- Anyone can be an beneﬁciary, and you can name an unlimited number of beneﬁciaries.
You cannot be turned down for the Credit Union Paid Coverage —or any additional coverage you may select. All coverage reduces by 50% at age 70 and older, regardless of age at enrollment.
Remember, the $1,000.00 coverage is at no cost to you. It’s complimentary of Rivermark Community Credit Union.